Wednesday, April 8, 2015

One More Time with Feeling

     It's been a while since anything new has been put up here.  It doesn't mean that I completely stopped writing up new things, but it does mean that I was busy for quite a while.  A lot of stuff has gone that, quite frankly, made it almost impossible to think and create.  Still, though, there may be occasional posts here and there, but as for now, I may be lessening my activity.  In that case, there are a few words I'd like to add-- just random, but sentimental stuff.


     This blog was created to help others come unto Jesus Christ.  Still, with the amount of content in it, there should be a few that fulfills that role.  As for all of it, I'll be honest, they didn't turn out too Christ-like.  Rather, a fire and brimstone-esque demeanor radiated from each word-- condemnation and disillusionment behind each metaphor and allegory.


     To those who have seen it that way and have been hindered or offended by what has been posted, I regret it-- I am sorry and if there comes a time where you would like something handwritten, please let me know.  My email is on the "My history" tab on the blog profile.  Send me a return address and expect something in the mail in the next week or so.


     Still, though, that does mean one thing-- although with this I may be all but through, it'll emerge with a non-missionary-related blog called "First Impressions."  Less gospel-oriented but more spreading happiness-oriented, it's a casual take on the things that make people... people.  Aesthetics in both an outer and an inner realm will be discussed and will be for the sake of making others happy and not necessarily a tool to bring others into the LDS Church.


     Thanks for the ride.  Still, through this, I have met some wonderful people and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.  As the things we go through are what makes the flames in the refiner's furnace, we'll come out okay in the end-- the world is a scary place, but with a big smile and God and a friend right next to you, anything is possible.


     So au revoir.  I'll still keep the posts up here.  With any questions and replies, I'll still reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment